Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ART workshops for 2012

So excited about my collaboration with Cindy Wunsch of Studio BE!  I will be teaching Art workshops in her new and incredibly cool studio space on Charlotte!  We have shown together at the Harding Academy Show and I have been lucky enough to have a booth close to her.  Her new studio hosts many workshops from her mixed media classes, to other artists encaustic classes as well as acrylic (me) and pottery.  It is also home of the Artist Marketplace.  The first one was in December and was quite the smash!

On Saturday, February 12, Cindy will be hosting another marketplace and it will be all about LOVE!  Valentine gifts and just super fun creations celebrating the season.  Will post more about that later...just know.....it's cool!


 Check out my newly updated (how about me being on it!) website for details on the workshops I will be offering.  My first one is scheduled for February 23.......Modern Still Life.....EXCITED!

Click here to see the workshops I will be hosting this year!
http://www.zhibit.org/kelliemontana/painting-workshops-2http://www.zhibit.org/kelliemontana/painting-workshops-2

No comments:

Post a Comment