Tuesday, September 3, 2013

When time does your MoJo show up?

I love to sleep in.  Since my childhood days of garden work, farm work and just overall chores, I still feel like I am getting away with something by sleeping in.  Yep....sleeping in is a treat!  

Unfortunately, my creative brain.....she's a morning person.  I CANNOT cultivate an original idea past 3 o'clock in the afternoon.  To take art as a business seriously, you have to strike when the inspiration iron is hot!  My current studio plan is to be at the painting table by 7 a.m.  

I have discovered that if I split my day into 2 parts, my deadlines are a breeze!  Right brain morning and left brain afternoon!  Mornings are for originals and afternoon's are for busy work and organizing.  

Todays's creative organizing project- Make a pile of pretties for a wrapping/shipping station!
Bonus- I got to use my letterpress plates, my Sissix computer thingy that I have not mastered and I found a use for that boatload of washi tape I bought!
It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment